Friday, November 18, 2011

Up coming posts and some not so good new

I just wanted to fill you all in on some posts I have coming up. Im hoping that by doing this I can hold my self to it and actually blog on a regular basis!
Tomorrows post should be about our Bountiful Baskets. I ordered 2 this time, a conventional basket and a Hostess pack. I'll have more detail and pictures tomorrow!

I am hoping that we make it Multnomah Falls on Sunday as it seems to be the last nice day for a while, well at least in Troutdale OR! I have been there SO many times its not even funny but it never looses its allure. I have family(on both sides) that live on this side of WA but more south, so we would often travel up threw the Columbia Gorge, stopping at the falls, but it has been a good.....oh 8years! Jared and the boys have never seen it so I figured now would be a good time!

Here in a few weeks I am going to commit to myself to take a picture every day. I have a good reason and hopefully it will keep me occupied. Although it kind of relates to the bad news.

So as is par with the military life style, deployments come around. We can prepare ourselves as much as possible emotionally but it still does not take the anxiety/sadness/pain away from the time leading up to one. We have known when Jared was going to deploy for about 2 months, I had things planned out time line wise but as is also par with the military, dates have changed, and not in our favor. Our whole time line has been put on a tight crunch. I just found out this afternoon so its still kind of settling in. Thankfully though he wont be a full year because of his ETS(getting out of the military) date.
So my first picture will start the day/night(dont know which) he leaves. It may not be a picture I take if we have some family there with us but there will be one!
Be prepared though it could be a sad one!

Which brings me to a question, and I hope SOMEONE, will speak up lol
Who knows of a good site for doing something like this that I can link to my blog and facebook?


0 comments:

Post a Comment