Sunday, November 13, 2011

Our first Cloth Diaper experience.

So like I have mentioned before I bought some cloth diapers for Gabe. Well the arrived a few days ago. My first step was to wash the prefolds a few times to get all the oils off and get them nice and quilted. I washed and dried them in all-5 times.
Gabes first time wearing it was part of the morning and then at nap time. It went AWESOME! No leaks! He even had a NASTY poo waiting for me when he woke up lol! So I set that prefold and cover(some got on it) in water to soak for a few days.
Then last night was his first time going over night in it. Again it went AWESOME! Jared was the one who got up with him and said that there were no leaks even though he had a massive poo again!
As of right now we only have the two diapers so I don't have a sprayer. Which left me using the toilet pretty much as a wash basin to get the poo off!
So a sprayer is going to be a must once I move.

I also found a small store in Tacoma called Best Loved Baby that carries cloth diapers. I plan on going in sometime this week to check them out, get a better fell for ones I like!

0 comments:

Post a Comment