Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 3/4

I didnt get a chance to post last night, we kept our selves pretty busy and then Jared and I watched the UFC fights, then he went over to the neighbors for a bit.
I ended up watching True Blood.....odd show.

Anyway, last night we FINALLY ate the Elk shoulder. It was pretty good. We did it pot roast style though and neither Jared or I are fond of pot roast. It was good though taste wise. Ive never had Elk before but I am not a fan of game meat. The boys were not interested in it either :( .

Tonight........we had McDonald. Bad, I know!
We took the boys to the park late in the day and were not coming home until....wow I just realized that it was only like 4:40 when we were coming him. Damn time change....
Lets just say we were lazy today lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment