Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rylan gets a hair cut and does finger paint.

So Monday I think it was, I finally took Rylan to get his hair cut. He has hair like Jared's, super thick and coarse. He did a very good job sitting still after being bribed with a balloon lol.

Today we went to the craft store to pick out some stuff to make cards for Fathers Day for Jared. Of course he will have to see them over video, which I will have to post to Youtube for him to see it lol. I decided it was time for Ry to try finger painting!! He had fun with it, wasn't to sure about getting his hand dirty purposely lol but he did good and maid 2 paintings lol. I of course could not help my self and bought some scrapbook stuff to help build back my supply. Most of it was on sale though so I did good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment