Monday, June 14, 2010

I promise I will get better at this!

So things got pretty hectic and I put updating this off for quite some time.
Since my last post a lot has changed. We made another trip home and this time Meghan stayed behind. It was obviously for the best and all the stars aligned because she got a job at Walmart. Im proud of you Meghan!!
So that left me for a, normally 6-7hr drive back here to Lakewood. Which after a few stops, a near melt down save by the good timing of getting to talk to Jared, a screaming baby and a carrot throwing toddler, we finally made it home!! It was a hard adjustment living by myself with both kids. I spent quite a few days in the same clothes not eating much, trying to get a scheduled into place. We didn't leave the house to much except to buy grocery's. Slowly but surely though I have managed to get them on a scheduled, make dinner every night, bathe them(most nights lol), clean, do laundry, shower myself, do a workout every other night and make trips outside! That was a long list lol. The house still gets messy and some times I go a day or to without a shower but, I almost have it all worked out.
Our recent trips included our first trip to the Tacoma Farmers market down town. I worried about being able to drive down there in the jetta and having to UP streets lol. Thankfully the way Google took me made it so I went down the whole way.
There were a lot of things to look at and our next trip I will actually purchase some veggies. For lunch Rylan and I shared some Curry Chicken and Nann, it was AMAZING! and here are some pics!



So some good news
Jared will be coming home soon!!! In about a months time! I can not wait for him to meet Gabe and bond more with Rylan. We have both been working on our relationship and it is stronger than ever. It will be a hard adjustment once again but I have faith that we can work it out better than last time.


So some up coming events other than Jared coming home.
-Trip to the farmers market Thursday with my friend Stacy.
-Going to Great Grandma PJs for 4th of July weekend and Uncle Steve will be there too. They have not met Gabe either so it will be a fun weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment