Sunday, August 21, 2011

1 wk down 3lbs gone!

So I started working out on Tuesday I think it was. Started my first night with a yoga ball core excersise. I have absolutely not core lol so I wanted to get that back to work before starting 30 day shred again. The subsequent days I 30DS except for Thursday and Friday. Thursday I just had to much studying to do and I was in so much pain lol. Friday I totally intended to but then my night went to crap. Apparently Jared was able to get on FB with the kindle. I missed it Thursday because my phone does not show every status update. I missed him again Friday even though we were posting at the same time, Im not sure he saw the comments I was leaving him, trying to get him to stay on. So I was just really depressed after that and lost my motivation.
Saturday I decided to do my work out while Gabe was napping because I was having a friend come over for dinner that night. We also went to the park so I got some extra work in there!!
Ive been drinking SO MUCH water too! At least a liter a day!
When I weighed Tuesday I was 154 and some change. I stepped on the scale this morning and was 151!!!!!!
I haven't been here in about a year lol!

Im so excited to be seeing results which is keeping me motivated.
Im also setting mini goals this time.
Instead of focusing on the 20-25lbs I want to loose, Im taking it 5lbs at a time.
Ive almost met my first goal of 150lbs and hope to achieve my goal of 145lbs by the time Jared gets home from ntc.
So I have about 2wks to loose 5lbs which I think is totally doable!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment