Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cloth Diapers and Nicki's Diapers!!

So since before Gabe was born I was was looking into cloth diapering. I was really overwhelmed, one with what it was all about and two, the expense. Threw all my research there were a few front runners in who I wanted to try but I also realized from talking to some other moms that you have to try a few to find what works for you child. Ive gotten over the "but its poop in my washer" thing.
I recently found an amazing site called Nicki's Diapers
She does a lot of give aways for different cloth diaper brands!!
I would absolutely love to win some diapers to start trying on Gabe!
Nicki also has a blog which you can find here>> Nicki's Diapers

This week Nicki is giving away 2 Tot Bot Easy fit OS Diapers!
These diapers come with some great reviews!!


Most importantly I am excited to start reducing the amount of diapers we add to the land fill!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment