Monday, December 6, 2010

Cloth Diaper Update

So I got 2 G diapers from a second hand store today. Remembered I had some prefolds my MIL gave me and decided to try them out. While they were washing I was doing more research. For us economically the best route would be to go with a diaper cover and a prefold. Further more we need one size diaper covers, preferably with snaps but Velcro is ok. That way between the boys the only thing that will need to be different is the prefold. While I like the G diapers, I dont like the liner, it didnt work well with the prefold.

So for covers Im going for either Flip diapers or Thirsties Snap Duo
Each are about $12-$13 when bought new but can be found for less on ebay.

For Prefolds I would like to find Chinese prefolds because they have the perfect range for both boys. They go from 15lbs to 40lbs. The are out of stock most often though.
My other choice would be for Green Mountians Cloth-eeze Pre Folds. I would have to buy 2 differnt sizes though for the boys, but rylan needs fewer than Gabe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment