Tuesday, September 14, 2010

big boy now/tomorrow

Big Boy Now
Rylan is doing really well with potty training. He asks to go pee and poop and hasn't had any accidents in the last 2 days. I even took a walk over to walgreens(just half a block away)with him with out realizing he was wearing regular underwear and not a pull up! He did awesome. He is even telling me when he has to poop more often. I think in the beginning he had "stage fright" so to say. Instead of going 2-3 times a day, he would go once and at the very last possible moment lol. He is doing really well and I think we may be fully trained in a week or 2.

Tomorrow
Tomorrow will be the start of our Envelope method. I will be withdrawing money for the allotted envelopes and that is that! Im also going shopping without Jared tomorrow seeing how he has CQ and wont be home till Thursday morning. Aside from having both boys with me, this will be easier since Jared tends to buy random things lol.
I will update tomorrow how it all goes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment